106 Mountain Vista Health Park Road
Denton, NC 27239
GET IN TOUCH
Schedule a Visit
We are so happy to have you back! We must, however, enforce the following rules that have been enacted by the Federal and State regulatory agencies:
- You MUST be screened for increased temperature, recent exposure to COVID-19, and signs or symptoms of respiratory illness prior to every visit. Refer to visitor screen and see below.
- You MUST wear a mask for indoor visits.
- You MUST observe a social distance of 6 feet from your loved one and any other individuals that you encounter.
- You MUST use alcohol- based hand sanitizer before and after each visit.
- You MUST go directly to the visitation area or your loved one’s room ONLY.
- You MUST notify us within 2 days of visiting a resident if you receive a diagnosis of COVID-19 or develop any of the signs or symptoms listed below.
Common symptoms of COVID-19 include the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches
- New onset loss of taste or smell
*However, if you are not feeling well for any reason, please DO NOT VISIT!