Long known as the “provider of choice” for senior care services, Mountain Vista is located in Davidson County and proudly serves the surrounding counties of Davie, Forsyth, Guilford, Montgomery, Randolph and Rowan as well. Well-respected for our skilled nursing and assisted living services, Mountain Vista is now recognized as the market leader for transitional rehabilitation. Through our new state of the art rehabilitation unit patients needing rehab after a stay in the hospital are returning home quickly and safely.
Become part of our team of compassionate and committed heatlh care professionals.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
We are so happy to have you back! We must, however, enforce the following rules that have been enacted by the Federal and State regulatory agencies:
- You MUST be screened for increased temperature, recent exposure to COVID-19, and signs or symptoms of respiratory illness prior to every visit. Refer to visitor screen and see below.
- You MUST wear a mask for indoor visits.
- You MUST observe a social distance of 6 feet from your loved one and any other individuals that you encounter.
- You MUST use alcohol- based hand sanitizer before and after each visit.
- You MUST go directly to the visitation area or your loved one’s room ONLY.
- You MUST notify us within 2 days of visiting a resident if you receive a diagnosis of COVID-19 or develop any of the signs or symptoms listed below.
Common symptoms of COVID-19 include the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches
- New onset loss of taste or smell
*However, if you are not feeling well for any reason, please DO NOT VISIT!